Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Monday, November 8, 2010

"Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough."

Hi Again

Today I am writing to you from what I like to call the 'Thinking Pedestal' - otherwise known as the toilet/bog/shitter/restroom etc..
Before any of you are mislead I'm not doing a poo or anything, like I say, it's just a coincidence that when I'm generally in the bathroom, I tend to think a lot. And I thought the "Thinking Pedestal" sounded pretty cool in a looser way.

But on the topic of poo my cat pooed in the Kitchen today. 
While we were having dinner.. :|
We was all like OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING, and kicked him out and my Mum quickly got the bleach. 
But it was a really random situation, he didn't even stand by the door to go out, and to poo on wooden floor isn't in a cats nature.. in fairness though I don't think he's very well :(

Although I'm still not pleased he pooed on the floor. I couldn't quite face my dinner after.

Omg, I just re-read that and I sound like the biggest freakish looser ever :|

Moving on...

I've also been thinking outside the bathroom, and last night I think I went through so many of my Facebook photos, I reminisced back further than a year ago!
I've thus concluded that the amount I can change within a few months is unpredictable, it's kinda weird. Like, I look at my eyes or my general face expression and I can see how I've changed as a person too. 
It's weird when you notice stuff like that because then you're always faced with the question of weather that was a change for the better, or worse? 


And that's just me!
Relationships with other people, other people in general, situations, and everything else has changed quite drastically too! 
It's crazy! Or maybe kinda sad.

Or maybe I just think too much!

I recently read in what has become one of my favourite books; The Perks Of Being A Wallflower:
"Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody."

I guess that's pretty true. I don't actually have much to say about that quote I just think it's relevant and nice.. I could quote that book all day;

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

"And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough."

“I would die for you. But I won’t live for you."

Awh :')
I'm going a bit OTT now, I think this would be an appropriate time to end this blog :)

Mind The Gap;
iPodge 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment