Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Safe

Hello, I've got a belly ache.

BUT OMFG I'M SEEING PARAMORE TOMORROW <3
This means I get to stalk Hayley and hope I'll find her somewhere :')

I'm watching XFactor right now.
Aiden Grimshaw is sexy.
So's Liam Payne.
And Harry Styles.
And Matt Iforgothislastname.

So is the lead singer from "12 Dirty Bullets"
He's not in XFactor but I've come to love that band very much so.
Buff.

MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Dunno what to say..

hi
poo
yeah
cool
skeen
toe
toejam
strawberry
leaf
leaf
poo

I feel like going to see a show.
I fancy We Will Rock You, I've seen it but I feel like jammin to "Somebody To Love" because it was just in a confused.com advert, which I don't get because it's so irrelevant.

Oh look Cher just got through, what a whore.

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love twilight and Paramore too :) that's cool. I also love Enrique Iglesias but nothig compared to my twilight obsession XD I like your blog(Y)

    ReplyDelete