Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merfiuwske

Hey Guys,

I have a terrible feeling that the continuity of my blogs is going to start slacking. And that's gay because I've started to get back into the swing of this again!

Probably because of mocks etc, but whatevsssssssss.. I hope this'll be back to normz soon!

I'm watching I'm A Celeb now.. and I've concluded that I do not like Dom.
He's very patronizing and although he's a comedian he's not funny, he's just snide.
Those qualities do not bode well for a nice person!

Today is the first of December, and someone farted in the exam hall today LOLLL!

But ftghufijrehf, cba for Xmas trees and songs yet - it all goes by too quick.. next thing we know it'll be new year, I'll be stuck with what to do but it'll be good anyways.
Last year was fucking jokes!

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
x

No comments:

Post a Comment