Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Monday, December 6, 2010

Things are looking up, oh finally

HAI DER. AGAIN.

The weekend was good.
2 parties.
Lovely, lovely times :)

So now we're back to school and THE MOCKS ARE DONE :)
And I got an A in my History - ooh mama!

I also helped my Mum assemble the Christmas tree when I got in, and we had a problem untangling the fairy lights.. it seems a set always breaks in the loft before we get it out again!

But regardless, the tree is up and it looks fairly decent and the cat is climbing up it and trying to eat tinsel and all sorts.
That cat needs a beating, tried having a poo again in the kitchen yesterday. 
WHY DOES HE FEEL THE NEED TO DO THAT? 
Animal.
 But my Mum kicked him then shooed him out just in time ;) 

OH YEAH, my Mum's home.. evidently Barbados is hot judging by her tan, cow bag.
BUT YES MY IRONING AND WASHING NOW GETS DONE :)

So the weather is getting colder and colder, I believe it was -2 today which is crazy, and I forgot my coat.. bad times.
My French teacher said my lip piercing (or "that thing in your gob") will freeze to my face, she thought she was being funny.

It seems when ever it's cold everyone tries to stay in as much as they can and I'm starting to become one of those people. And as for all the couples which I said seem to be shacking up lately.. dare I say, I find them quite cute. On my travels to Londis the other day there was an old couple holding hands walking R E A L L Y slow on the ice :')

But wtf, she was wearing a skirt with no tights, COLD!? 
And she had a club foot.

BUT STILL :')
And there was a couple a bit older than me throwing snow at each other and then the boy got all sorry and hugged her, it was well cute :')

Wait - do not be mislead; as much as it may seem the 'festive loving' is coming over me, deep down I still think they should all get a room and shh.

Idc because TAKE ME OUT is back on TV this Saturday, which is fine for me :) 
No likey, no lighty! ;)
Although, I have a party so I can't fucking watch it :'(
...Sky+-ing that shit!

Ew, there is a programme on TV atm in which old people are swimming in an open lake it seems. With their saggy bits and bright green swimming hats.
Old people seem to be invincible against the cold, it was only 4degrees in that lake! WTF.

I'm feeling happier these days, maybe because school's nearly done :)

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
x

No comments:

Post a Comment