Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Monday, January 24, 2011

Banan na naii!

So I'm looking at a bunch of bananas right now and they've never looked so good.

I've started a healthy eating/diet thing.. and it's not gone well so far. This morning I woke up, had breakfast.. only 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2 weetabix later did I realise I was supposed to start being healthy. Whoops!
I will get the Nicole Shersinger stomach! (When I cba to go to the gym too, which I actually put off doing today..)



Pengalicious.
(Not her, she looks like the evil lion Mufassa from Lion King - but her body.. peng)

English is so poo, poems aren't even good. Not to write essays about anyway.

I wrote a song on guitar today, I'm quite proud of myself :) Bare basics though, but haha a song!! Good times :)

Right I'm bored now, tap back and letcha know how the diet goes hunnies xXx

Mind The Gap;
OHHHH YEAH WAIT..
I thought I chipped my tooth today, was a mare!
Basically, I bit my lip bar by accident... but this was no nibble, it was actually a pretty savage chomp, and my bottom teeth are the only good teeth I have D:
So I moaned for ages and checked it out in the mirror and as far as I can see there is no chip.. but I am anxious of it's equality to the opposite tooth. We'll hope for the best!

Let's try again,

Mind The Gap;
iPodge

No comments:

Post a Comment