Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been a week since my last blog

AND IF I'M HONEST NOT MUCH HAS HAPPENED.

But I had a Biology exam today and considering I was a mess over it last week, I think I did well :)

I'm watching Friends right now like I usually am.. there's a Friends episode for everything and right now Pheobe is talking about tea leaves. I've never had my tea leaves read, I never even knew tea had leaves. I would like to though, unless something bad is gonna happen.. that'd be scare-tings.

I also have a wisdom tooth coming through, which is not the best either. My teeth just aren't working out conveniently for me. Mer!

I need to read or something I think my English is getting really bad.

OH YEAH GLEE CAME BACK ON ON MONDAY!
Which is a great thing, and it's Britney week next week - woo!
Although all the adverts are kind of annoying me, and Rachels' new fringe was a really bad decision. 

I love how in year 8 or something getting a fringe was the coolest thing ever.. why didn't anyone have fringes before that anyway? Until then it was just like an off-center parting or the classic full fringe.. any attempt of a side fringe was really just a piece of long hair hanging down infront of our eyes a bit, jokes. 
Or maybe that was just me.. I was pretty ugly. (Haha, that's an oxymoron, I just noticed!)

Anyways I have some things to do tonight, starting with washing my hair.. when I think of some good things to write, I'll be back ;)

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
x

No comments:

Post a Comment