Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Friday, February 25, 2011

DRUnk

My cat is cleaning his ear and he looks so cute right now HE SO CUTE WHEN HE DO THAT. *gives mefdirty look*
whatta bitch!!

Anyways  I miss my baby Liam in Italy atm :(

BUT I'M WITH LAUREN SO IT'S COOL BFFE TING <3

Shout out to Jordan Rowley and Leigh-anne Brown and Arizona Roddy and Ciara Cozzi and Catty Smithers and obvs SUTHERLAND PAYNE FOOUR FOR YOU GLEN COCO.

Hope you're all having a wonderful night and half term.
Not tryna sound like a beg friend but follow me please, thanks babes.

Mind Tha Gap;
(found some baby pics today and the gap is jokes)
iPOdge

oh yeah also some perv in uxbridge asked me for sex today, and my caat brought a bird in and it got feathers everywhere and pooed on my mums mirror lolahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment