Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Keep the fire alive and stay young at heart

Ahh, again, slacking on the blogs. My bad!

So, what's been going on with me? 
Same old.. although my boyfriend did get me a shiny new pair of Dr Martens for Valentines Day that I like very much :)

I finished school today actually, for half term. It seems whenever there's a school break or holiday you plan loads of exciting fun things to do and when it gets to it, it just fails. 
I wish that didn't happen, but I've become far too lazy to cba with maintaining a busy schedule D:

It seems we all take things for granted. 
Weather it's these holidays, our family and friends, or even the (unreliable) access to free travel on buses we all subconsciously do it regardless of if we actually want to.
 I wish I didn't do that either. 
Because surely, by taking things for granted, that must mean the 'novelty' just wears off? But then, if these things are simply 'novelties' that wear off, does that de-mean them? Perhaps it depends on how long it takes for the novelty to actually wear off? 
I don't know, maybe we're all just selfish.

Lolz, check me thinking about tings ;)

On a separate note, the deathly roots sprouting from my head are finally going tomorrow!! 
Might take a risk with it - we'll see how it goes :D

Mind The Gap;
iPodge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment