Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i can't think of a good title, but this will do :)

I went shopping today to buy my boyfriend a present. 
(For anyone who regularly reads my blogs, no - I didn't get him a thong!)

I just googled "Valentines Day" (just for the purpose of this blog and cos I'm gay) ;)

"It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionary and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines")."

Now, let's get back to 2011. 
Do people still do that now?
The done thing now to do is to get perfume or jewellery isn't it? With a bit of chocolate on the side and a film or something? 
And not being funny, 
WHY DO WOMEN APPRECIATE BUNCHES OF FLOWERS?

It makes us women look so easily pleased.
Yeah a single rose or something like that is cute.. maybe it's my age, but I don't think that receiving a bunch of flowers is romantic. Not that I'm romantic anyways but still :) 
I'd prefer at least something I can eat, so ditch the flowers and double the chocolate! ;) Kk.

And flowers don't even smell nice!
When my Mum gets them I honestly look around and wonder if the cat has pissed somewhere.. then look up to see that it is infact pissy pollen dripping from the ends of the long things coming out the flower. Ew man! 
My Mum gets lillies by the way - I'm not sure if they're supposed to smell like that, but don't get them. They don't look that nice either. Infact I swear they're used for funerals? 

Anyways whilst googling valentines day a Yahoo Answers page came up saying "what should I get my boyfriend for valentines day?" 
.. and someone put "a positive pregnancy test." 
LOL

I love how the singles form an army on Valentines day every year with a massive grudge against all couples, never gets old! 

Mind The Gap
iPodge

No comments:

Post a Comment