Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Sunday, November 20, 2011

hiiiiiii

It's Sunday again, woo.

For once, I'm actually feeling a tiny bit more organized than I normally am with regards to school work. Or maybe I'm just putting it off with better excuses this evening, who knows.

It's come to my attention that it's not as close to Christmas as I thought, why I have started Christmas shopping I don't know..

I thought I had something to say when I started this blog but, evidently, it seems I actually don't. 
But to make it seem that I do, I'll tell you that my day has consisted of me going to work, coming back, washing my hair, watching a Little Princess, eating and homework.

A Little Princess is actually such a cute film, for those of you who haven't seen it, you probably should. Although I wouldn't recommend the book  - esp if you're in year 6. 

I thought it'd be a good idea to read it back then because I liked the film.. until I realized it was quite an old book.. and long, and I had a short patience with reading books back then. However, I haven't reviewed the book since then, so I'm guessing it would obviously be easier now. And if it's good enough to have a film made of it then maybe it's worth re-reading..

My cat ate bread today, wtf

Mind The Gap;
iPodge

No comments:

Post a Comment