Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ever Tried Sleeping With A Broken Heart? You Should Try Sleepin In My Bed..

Ohhh HAI DER!

Yes, 2nd day in a row of doing a blog.. I WILL get back into this thing!

Considering today I thought I'd be all :/ I've kept my head up :D

But first thing I need to report on is Formspring... this website brings me too much jokes! [Without sounding badman]

My latest question:
"erm so , i heard your fanny leaks butter like stuff?"
This has officially made my day :') Some of the things people come out with do make me giggle!

There are 3 reasons why people use formspring:
- To be randomly [and sometimes too] nice
- To share the hate
- To embarrass you

And the negative ones are probably the most entertaining ones - let's not lie!

OMG OMG OMG
last day of school tomo..
and 
LIP PIERCING!

Yesyesyes,
baree excited!

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment