Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shady's back, tell a friend

OKAY DOKAY

So here's a blog to mark my return from my holiday - which was great indeed.

Although I couldn't help notice during my time away a few displeasing things about Spain..

1) Why does it randomly smell of poo sometimes?
Perhaps i'm walking in the wrong places at the wrong times, but sometimes your just walking along and then it will smell of sewers, what's that all about? Could just be the Spanish, but my boyfriend (Enrique Igesias) is often mistaken as Spanish.. and he's never smelt of poo to me. (Or looked it)

2) The grass is crunchier
They say it's always greener on the other side but in Spain it's just crunchy. Same colour.. I think it's just bare dry because of the weather, like walking on crunchy poo perhaps?

3) There are loads of stray cats
I was in my element
(even though they weren't that cute)

4) The Spanish are pedos
They don't wolf whistle or beep their horn, they make kissy noises and quite openly look you up and down instead, LOL. 
I'd never want to kiss them.
Enrique ftw

It's nice to be home, even though it's cold and I'd love to lay on the beach every day.. I guess I miss the soggy grass and fresh air and my cute lil kittys and Ruislip badmans and my Oyster card.

Paying for a bus really makes me sick!

Anyways, I'm uploading piccys to Facebook now and it's taking forever! Nevermind aayyy :)

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment