Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Saturday

And I cannot be bothered to move myself from my house.

Instead, I've been a little cinderella and cleaned the house (pretty much) top to bottom, put the washing on and fed the cats (I feel bad that I've hardly fed them this week.. shet) And had 2 Milkybar yoghurts, they're really great :')

Last night was good and random. Leigh-anne and Keira came over and we found Charlie on the way so he joined us, good times :)

Except it was so fucking hot inside my house last night none of us could sleep well!

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a big fan of independent living now. There's a lot of cleaning to do, and household shopping is long! I've constructed a list, as yet again I need to go shopping for:

- Food
- Kitchen roll
- Makeup wipes
- Shampoo
- Dishwasher tablets

it's not the best.
But my brother said he'll give me a tenner if I wash/iron his clothes for him, not too bad I guess!? 

I'm not sure when I'll get round to this shopping, I'd rather someone come with me so I don't look like a looser walking back from Sainsburys by myself with lots of shopping bags like an old lady.
I need to go clothes shopping too.
Ahh!

I was starting to wonder if my Mum had forgotten about me, as I haven't heard from her for almost a week.. but she rang me today. And appaz it's like 30+ degrees where she is.. I'm so jealous :(

Ahh I really don't like winter. 
There was loads of hype on Facebook that it was snowing this morning.. I was about to moan until I looked outside to see and it was just frost. Muha. Let's hope it stays that way!

I washed my dressing gown, I love it when it's fresh :')

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
x

No comments:

Post a Comment