Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Saturday, December 11, 2010

bored.

Hey I'm back :)

It's Saturday again, and again, I've not much to say.. hmm..

I went to TGI Fridays and terrorised a 10 year old last night in light of Learas birthday, was good times :)

As for today, I'm home alone bored and might start watching N-Dubz reality show.. I'm really bored, but there's a party tonight so that's cool :)

TAKE ME OUT starts.. I've got it recorded.

XFactor final tonight too.. got it recorded.

Muahhahauihgiughner

Lady Gaga is on tv and there's something really weird about her.. I can't make my mind up on weather she's 'sexy' or not. (No homo)
She wears hardly nothing and dancing like waaaah.. but she looks a bit freaky so I think that might kill her sex appeal. Either way though she's cool kinda weird.

Oh dear, Selena Gomez. I don't tihnk Disney stars should try and make singing careers. It doesn't work.

Meh, I cba. I will end up watching N-Dubz in a minute.

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
x

No comments:

Post a Comment