Follow Me On Twitter

Follow Me On Twitter!
@iPodgePaige

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let the good times roll..

I got an A in my French mock too, things are going my way :)

We also took bare piccys in PE today, good times although I wish I could be bothered to actually do PE..

Anyways, I cannot think of a topic for discussion tonight. I guess this thing isn't even a discussion because it's just me, but hey maybe I can give you something to think about..

I just typed "Topics Of Discussion" into Google, and I've clicked on the first page which came up..

  1. Conspiracy is a very common form of political behaviour.
  2. The pros and cons of having a credit card.
  3. A chain gang is a modern form of slavery.
  4. Why drinking and driving is dangerous to yourself and others.
  5. Passive smoking is equally harmful.
  6. The economic boycott causes most of the problems in Cuba.
  7. International trade barriers work.
  8. City curfews help to prevent juvenile crime and to protect youth from victimization.
  9. The U.N. is mainly based on diplomacy and enhancing relationships.
  10. Affirmative action draws people to work they never considered before.
Without sounding like an un-educated fool, I don't actually know what a few of them mean. And I don't think they're particularly interesting for my blog..

However, in relation to the credit card argument, I'm aware of the positives..

Not that my Mum knows this, but some clothes websites and iTunes has saved her credit card information.. so on a couple occasions, I have secretly ordered stuff. Muhaha..

You'd think she notice when a random jacket it delivered.. but all she did then was think it was nice and ordered another one for herself, Lolz!

I can't think of anything
I can't think of anything 
I can't think of anything
I can't think of anything
I can't think of anything

I want to do something! 
It's weird that I actually feel kinda lonely when my sister's not in.. I don't even like her that much.

Mind The Gap;
iPodge
x

No comments:

Post a Comment